May 05, 2010

My birthmother....

    Yesterday my birth mother went home to Jesus.  It was not a sad day but one that had me feeling "Joy." It took me a while to track down what I was feeling... I guess that sounds strange...  But then I realized what I was feeling was a bit of what she was feeling now...  JOY!  Because she is not in pain for the first time in 2 years at least.  She is not worrying about all her kids or her future now.  She has her future... she is dancing in heaven with Jesus and seeing her family again. She is celebrating....

   I got the greatest blessing to be able to know her.  She and I got time to talk about things that really mattered. She got the peace of knowing that promises God made to her really did come true.  And she knows that I loved her and I know she loved me.  And pain became healed in her life... It is pretty hard being a birth mom. Thanks mom...

   Some day we will see each other again....  I know she will be waiting for me....

  

1 comment:

Aus said...

Blessings and we'll keep you in our hearts and prayers!

hugs - aus and co.