June 30, 2010

A Beautiful Day


     Yesterday was a nice birthday for me... and now I am  53  Ok, 54 !!!   I spent the day quietly just relaxing with my family and swimming in our pool with little C and Dave made pizza for dinner. I got to speak to all of my older children  and also one of my grandchildren. It was a blessed day...   I received good wishes from my BFF and several other friends as well.  AND keeping current with the theme of being older,   I even got to take a nap!  Whoooeee!   No tatts or trips, or wild parties... I guess I am over all of that....   Hey, people I care for older ladies, tatts do not age well just  trust me on that !   Looking forward to a time we can take a family vacation and relax together.  Our business is very hard to get away from and  that makes our family trips  seem all the more precious...

   Sorry to my faithful commenter,  Aus, you did not win the fabulous prize...   The prize goes to my son's boss, Angie, who is from China.  She guessed I was 44 and Dave  49...   Gotta love that girl and yes, we will eat in her restaurant forever now.... 


    Oh, the prize?

    You guessed it. A picture of a wonderful computer!!!!   Hey, what do you expect... it's not like I am one of those famous bloggers or some thing.... geeze you gotta work up to the big stuff, you know....  
No, really Angie's gift is a beautiful bunch of flowers...Which I will deliver and surprise her with the next time I see her. I believe every woman needs to know how special she is and Angie works so hard for her family..... I can not wait to see her face! 

No comments: