July 06, 2010

Pencils, Pens, Erasers... Oh, MY...

  Can you believe it?  They have all the back to school supplies out now at Walmart!  What??? I am still dreaming (that is what it will be, I am afraid) of a beach get away!  I am not ready to get in to the "buy school stuff" mood...  It seems it just stopped snowing the other day!
 
   We are home schooling this year for little C and for Faith as well... It is just too soon I tell ya!  Arghhh!!!  Little C saw a small boy reading the other day and she said in a very loud voice... "He is reading why can't  I read yet?!!!!"  C seems to be a competitive learner... If she can feel some one else is just ahead of her on any skill she is off and running to catch up!  I am using Math U See for her math and some thing tells me it will be a year where I learn as much as my kids do. Not sure what to do about Language yet...  

   If you are a home schooler and you have any school curriculum you like or even love tell me about it!  I can use some good advice...  
   Gotta get ready, gotta get ready....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://littlecabininthewoods.typepad.com/homeschool/