August 08, 2010

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?!

      I have been busy planning, planning, organizing, sorting out, cleaning up, gathering resources,  planning a new school room  and just generally getting ready for home school this year.  I have a lot of experience from past years but have not taught for a few years.  Wow, lots more resources then I remember from years past!!!   So I will be a spotty blogger for a while  and postings will be mostly pictures and a few sharing what we are doing and how far we have gotten posts... 


   I am also going to be adding new pages and changing things around here on my blog...   Please keep checking back... and keep in touch.... 







   LOTS of books to sort through......   I LOOOOOVE   BOOKS!   Hummm,  what will we use? 




  Lots of supplies to buy.....  OR CONSIDER BUYING....



    This would be a cool computer desk, but maybe too big for Carissa. She is looking forward to her learning computer time.


    This is the best desk chair I have ever seen...
it comes in many colors...  Maybe the rollers on the chair would make it a bit too much fun ?  Stayed tuned as plans become reality at  MAPLE GROVE HOME SCHOOL.....

1 comment:

Aus said...

Naw - a chair with wheels that spins is kinda required - I've been riding one for 15 or so years, and sometimes need the 'spinning break'! ;)

Have a great school year!

hugs - aus and co.