November 04, 2010

UPDATE!! ON REQUEST!

Update :)FROM AMY:  @BUILDING THE BLOCKS....

I love it when God shows off. :)

I just heard from the Gobble family- it's 3:00 AM in Kazakhstan but Lanette is too excited to sleep. So far they have raised $6,000 to bring their twin little girls HOME!!!! SO PRECIOUS!

God amazes me. He is always, ALWAYS good and He has so much more for us than we could ever imagine for ourselves.

THANK YOU for praying, for giving and for caring- because you did- TWO little girls will no longer be orphans. :))))

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi, I don't know you, but is there any way to know what the totals are for the Gobble family? We're hoping to help.

Aus said...

What a quote - "I love it when God shows off" - that really about covers it!

Ya know that I read all the time - and this got accomplished between visits! Simply amazing!

hugs - aus and co.