December 21, 2010

To My Precious Child....

While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. When people were at their worst Christ loved them all the same. He didn’t hold anything back. And when He allowed Himself to be nailed to that old rugged cross, He did it with you in mind; He did it for the whole world. Indeed, you are significant to Him. He values you.
As for seeking His will, we are called to be holy. What else does it mean to be holy but to walk even as Jesus walked? If you can see through His eyes then you are doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing. For to see through His eyes is to value others just as much as He values you.
Do not be afraid to trust Him. He has exactly what you need, and is willing to give it to you freely. You need only to ask Him for it.
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” -Revelation 3:20-21 NKJV
“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.” – 1 John 5:14-15 NKJV
Blessings to you…

1 comment:

Aus said...

Wow Dawn - you really packed a lot into this morning!

First off - Stephen - you look like a fine man - and we're all better for that....that's kind of the 'standard' I hold myself to - how will what I do today effect something or someone tomorrow. Frequently when faced with a choice - the 'hardest' one is best - and making the hard choice is the mark of a man. Looks like you're off to a good start!

Dawn - as for the rest - yeah - we may stumble from time to time - but as long as we're on the road it's good, satisfying, proper, and pleasing to the Lord!

Blessing on your house - have a very Merry Christmas!

hugs - aus and co.