January 03, 2011

Bossing Your Heart in 2011

     Each of us may have many ideas on goals for 2011. We may plan to be good and do it this time...  How many news years resolutions fail in our life times?  Quite a few for me.  But what brings about real change in us?  How do we handle heavy life frustrations and disappointments?

    I have a friend who is very dear to me, like a sister to me.  She is suffering a lot of very hard physical sickness now as we enter 2011 and for the whole of 2010. That is a long time to be in pain... We want to be able to know God will handle it all for us and we believe this. But when our problems seems to go on and on... like Job almost. What do we believe...  How do we hang on?

   I was very affected last year by Lorraine's daughter, Chrissie's, death after her heart surgery.  Lorraine is a very brave woman to have so openly shared with so many of us the life and death of her daughter.  I am learning what it means to boss you heart...  to believe what you believe and to walk the walk ....  Please visit Lorraine's site and read what she wrote about this very subject.  It's some thing we all need to practice this year....

http://allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com/2011/01/mondays-meditation-boss-your-heart.html

3 comments:

Aus said...

Love her writing - you are right - an extremely special lady!

hugs - aus and co.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I will be praying for her and thank you for this link. Happy New Year my friend....I have been working on a post on contentment because this is something I am struggling with right now and why???? Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

learned a lot