April 11, 2011

Here is your Treasure....

"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows." Matthew 10:29-31

Hang on little precious one. God is working for you. He knows what you need and who you need.


    Some one is missing a daughter.... I know where she is...God knows where she is. He is caring for her while you are having your heart squeezed by Him.  While you sit at home and feel some one or some thing is missing. She is in China and I am certain she misses you too.  She is being cared for by nanny's who know she needs more but they do the best they can.  She is safe for now. But  her life will not be the same with out you.  
I know that God has called some one to be her mommy and daddy. I know He is preparing some one to bring her home forever. Is it YOU?

   She is one of  the waiting children. One who will never have a family in the land of her birth. Because she has some thing extra about her.  And people can be afraid to take a chance at love some times. Little treasure does not know this.  She loves and plays and cries and waits... for you. She is growing and learning and waiting .... This little treasure is just how God made her. She will be a blessing to any one who calls her their own. I would have liked to gather her in my arms and call her mine but it was not to be.  She is joyous and healthy and happy and totally beautiful. Please consider stepping out in trust that God will bless you with the greatest gift you have ever received...and claim this treasure as your own.



  
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.  Matt. 6:20


To find me ask Stacey. She knows how to bring me home to you. Please hurry, I am missing you.
p.s. Stacey also has a video of me showing you what I will do when they tell me you are coming for me!  

Contact Information:

Please feel free to email Stacey at lovingthefatherless@gmail.com

No comments: