April 13, 2012

God's not Dead

    My life has been scary lately... I have been burdened by fears of what if''s and what shall I do's and what about tomorrow's and what can I do to make this happen like I need it to be...  Each day I have been numbed by fear of the destroyer... who seems to be be winning in over taking me and my life.

  Today I take it back... and place all the fear and the tomorrows that are not promised to me in the hands of my Savior.  The King of Peace and the King of Forever... the one who loves me like no one else...  I can't fight the enemy.  He will do it for me and He has already done it...

My Soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62 1-2

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I pray God will continue to sustain you and help you to believe how you are in Him! I'm so glad I got to see you in church this morning. God bless you!