May 31, 2012

Update on Me...

  I' ve had two surgeries to remove the tumor in my right breast and had 4 lymph nodes removed.
I am feeling pretty good just getting my strength back. Soon I have a visit with my doctor who will
advise me on what he feels is the best form of treatment for me...

  It has been a whirl wind for the last two months finding the lump and then jumping right in to
get it taken care of. God is with me and is caring for me... I have no doubt.  I appreciate your prayers for me for total healing and for my families peace in the middle of this storm.  Even while I know I am in His care and I know He loves me the enemy of my soul causes attacks to be thrown at me.

  Thank you for your support....

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You are loved! Storming the gates of heaven!